Saturday, January 10, 2015

My Deal of the Day

What a deal I just got. I had to stop at the bank, the branch I use is inside my Safeway store. I thought while I was there I would just grab a quick box of Kraft mac & cheese for the kids for dinner. So, they have the single boxes on sale for $0.99. I didn't remember but I had loaded a personalized deal "just 4 U" that allowed me to get the box for $0.84. Then, on the shelf tag, there is a label that says scan this code with your "just 4 U" Safeway app and get an additional $0.25 off. So, I got the main part of the kids' dinner for tonight for $0.59+tax. They will get that, hot dogs, chips, fruit or lettuce and ta-da.
Welcome to the just for U program. Start here to view offers that will save you lots of money with no coupons to clip.
SAFEWAY.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment