Thursday, September 27, 2012

COVERGIRL & Olay BzzAgent Campaign



Wow, I have always been a CoverGirl user. Haven;t used much in the way of Olay products because I felt they were overpriced. I joined this BzzAgent Campaign and have been impressed.
I received a bottle of the TONE REHAB 2-IN-1 FOUNDATION and the Pressed Powder.
I have fairly dry skin and usually use lotion before putting on foundation. This foundation has the Olay Hydrating Serum swirled with the CG Perfecting Makeup. Looks really cool. Anyway, I pushed the pump and maybe got half a pump on my fingers. I figured I could pump more if needed and went on with applying what I had pumped. Amazing, that was all I needed to cover my entire face, under chin, and part of neck. It went on very even and smooth. I then applied a minimal amount of concealer and then topped with the CoverGirl + Olay Pressed Powder. It looked great.
I may have chosen a Pressed Powder color that was slightly light for my tone but, it all blended well with my other make-up (mostly CoverGirl).
I wore it on a Saturday when we were doing family things after our morning Recreation Classes the first time. The second time I wore it to work. Some people noticed something different on the Saturday but, everyone noticed a difference at work.
Very fresh, smooth, not blotchy or caked, etc.
The one thing I did note was that I couldn't wear this all day without some form of touch up. By all day I mean 7:30am - 9:30pm. Around 4ish I found I needed to redue the foundation and powder mainly in the T-zone area.
I guess I have to start wearing make-up more often now. Especially since the foundation says that it "helps improve skin tone over time by hydrating."
FYI The Tone Rehab 2-in 1 Foundation comes in 14 shades and the Pressed Powder comes in 6 shades. You can check them all out at covergirl.com
(Ellen is wearing Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation in Ivory.)

If you are interested in learning about being a BzzAgent and trying and sharing products visit BzzAgent.com today.

No comments:

Post a Comment