Up to three 4-6ft saplings. All you have to do is attend a short seminar.
How you can sign upTo participate in the program, you must:
- Be a current residential electric customer
- Have the legal right to plant trees on the property
- Attend an SRP Shade Tree workshop or call (602) 325-1254
- Plant trees on the south, west and east sides of your home within 15 feet of exposed exterior walls and windows
- Have the ability to care for the tree, as needed
Before you plant a tree, call 811 to find out where existing underground lines are located. One call to this free service notifies the appropriate local utilities, which send technicians to the requested site to mark the approximate location of existing underground lines.