Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bzz about Kroger's The truly Awesome(TM) Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie

Hey everyone these are the latest Bzz Agent Campaign samples I have received. Please check out my other campaigns in previous posts. BzzAgent.com sends me products for myself and friends/family to try. They usually send coupons too. If you like crispy style (vs Chewy) cookies these are in your ballpark. Great size, good flavor, and can be heated in the microwave. Better yet they are easy on the pocket book as they are a store branded product. Check them out in your Kroger family grocery stores. I know that last week they had them on sale 2/$5. I also know Kroger has a new chewy oatmeal cookie hitting the shelves soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining my hop! I followed with FNB and GFC too.
    Cheryl http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete