Thursday, April 21, 2011

Momma Likes Frugal Mother's Day Gifts

I plan to try to post several of these.
We all know the usuals: flowers, candy, mother's rings, etc.

One I would like to have is coming up in a Wags Deal. The week of 5/1, Wags has the Sonic Care (Better Plaque Removal) on sale for $39.99 (reg. $75) plus, there was a coupon in the 4/10 SmartSource for $10 off. So, final cost = $29.99 which is a $55/65% savings.
They also have the multi-packs of brush heads on sale for $24.99 that week, with the coupon in the same paper for $5 off = $19.99.

My friend found the deal on www.iheartwags.com.
Thanks to my Texas friend and i heart wags!
If you think of, hear of, or see any other good deals out there that would make good Mother's Day Gifts, send me a post I want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment