Sunday, January 16, 2011

New BzzAgent Campaign

Woohoo! Yesterday I received my new BzzAgent campaign kit. For those new readers, I signed up on www.bzzagent.com. They offer me campaigns to join, those that I join I am sent full size products to try, coupons for me to use and usually coupons or samples to share. They are a Word Of Mouth marketing and in exchange for my telling you all and everyone I come in contact with what I think about the product they give me MyPoints points and coupons for the product or the product its self.
Yesterday evening I received my Bzz Kit for the THOMAS' Bagel Thins. I looked for them when I was at one store last night, they don't carry them, plan on looking at others tomorrow, I know I have seen them somewhere. They also sent me some $1.00 off coupons to hand out.
Difference between a Bagel and a Bagel Thin, the Bagel Thin only has 110 calories. They currently sell them in Whole Wheat, Everything, and Plain. Their new Cinnamon Raisin will be available in February! The BzzGuide has such wonderful photos I am getting hungry, can't wait to try them. And, I can't wait to tell you about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment