Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Christmas Present Deal of the Week

So, this is mix 'n match week at Fry's and they had a good deal on the Toy Story 3 DVD & Blue Ray Combo Pack.  I went in and purchased 3(4) mix'nmatch sets plus many other items on sale and that I just needed.  My total before coupons and specials was:  $277.49.
Highlighted deals that I think were the best -
Used the Albertson's coupon for a free turkey w/$100 purchase(should have found a second coupon)
Bought the Toy Story 3 DVD& Blue Ray Combo, with the 5pk Kraft Mac&Chz and the Capri Sun 100%.
    Fry's Kids Bday Club coupon for $1 off a Disney DVD
    Albertson's coupon for $3 off a DVD
    Manuf. In Store Coupon(for purchasing the mac&chz and Capri Sun) for $6
    Manuf. Disney IC for $8
Plus due to my total after VIP specials and before coupons I was able to use (3) $10/$50 purchase Fresh& Easy coupons and (1) $3/$30F&E coupon.
I also had several Target Store Coupons matched up with Manuf. coupons.
My total for the day was:  $88.62 for 77 items.  Total savings - $188.62.  Plus I received a $2 coupon off my next order, I purchased 3 Campbell's Kids Soups(w/$1off coupon) that I have a $5 rebate for, and they owe me $5 for a mix'nmatch that for some reason didn't count.
If you have any questions or want further details just send me a comment or email.

2 comments:

  1. What a great deal!!! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week. I am your newest follower, GFC, FB, and twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed!!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete