Saturday, November 20, 2010

Glade Winter Collection BzzCampaign Update

Well, I still love this collection.  I have used coupons to pick up some great deals on the candles to use in teacher presents for the holidays.  I am very disappointed though that I can't seem to find all varieties of the products, nor can I find fragrences other than the red, green and off-white(vanilla).  Where are the Purple Sugarplum, the Gold, the others???  If anyone spots them out there - especially in Arizona - let me know please.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I am very disappointed with the Holiday variety that Glad has to offer this year. I have used Glade oil plugins for years and now I'm having a hard time getting anything for Christmas. I have since had to buy Febreze plug ins, Yankee Candle and Scentsy.
    Hope you find some in Arizona, since Florida is lacking too.

    ReplyDelete