Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Glade Winter Collection BzzCampaign Has Arrived.

Well, it actually arrived Saturday. As a BzzAgent I am provided products to sample, coupons to use and share, and in return I share what I see and think with my friends, family, and followers. For those that are close by, I also share coupons and the occasional sample handouts.
The Glade Winter Collection is an exclusive winter design collection of 4-oz. Jar Candles, Premium Room Sprays, Scented Oil Candles refills, and Plugins Scented Oil refills. The scents/colors/design featured are:
Red/ Apple Cinnamon/ Deer
Green/ Bayberry Spice and Everything Nice/ Holly and Bayberry leaves
Light Yellow/ French Vanilla/ vanilla beans
Pink/ Peppermint Crush/ snowflakes
Purple/ Sugarplum Fantasies/ candy canes
Gold with a greenish yellow packaging/ Baked magic/ cookies, packages, and snowflakes
Reddish Brown/ Chocolate Cherry Sparkle/ cherries andswirls

Wow, I could smell the wonderful aroma before I even opened the box. I received the 4-oz. Jar Candle with a decorative winter design that is only available during the holiday season. The scent is one of my most favorite, Apple Cinnamon. Smells somewhat like hot apple cider. Just sitting here typing with the box lid off gives me a little aromatherapy pick-me-up. I also received a coupon for $2/2 Glade Collection Products. I also received some to share.

Check back regularly to see what I think of the candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment