Monday, October 4, 2010

Glade Winter Collection BzzCampaign

For those who don't know I am a BzzAgent.  BzzAgent.com sends me products and coupons to test/try/sample and share.  I give them feedback on the product and spread the Bzz.  In other words, I share with you all, my friends and family everything I find out about the product and what I like and don't like about it.
Soo fun and exciting and now here is my latest campaign.
Glade Winter Collection.  Have you heard of it or tried it??  Please tell me(leave me comments) all about it.  What do you think of it.  It will be a week or so before I get my campaign package and I am interested in what  you think.  I saw it on the shelves last year but, didn't buy any.  Going into the holiday season this will start my decorations and celebrations off to a good start.
You can go to my sidebar and click on BZZ and check out other campaigns I have participated in.
I will continue to post reviews about the campaign over the next 50 days or so, so check back!
If you already like this product, head on over to facebook.com/glade and Like! them.



No comments:

Post a Comment