Monday, September 6, 2010

Holiday Hoppin'!

Come hop alog with me. This is my first time on this hop. Love to explore new hop alongs. Welcome to my blog. Take a look around, leave me a note, tell me what you think and if you are following. Have a safe and happy Labor Day. Don't forget Jerry's Kids.
Photobucket

Now to answer the blog hop question: What birthday hit you the hardest?

Well, I guess that would be my 28th. I turned 28, and though I had a house and a cat and a good job, family and friends, I was still spouseless. A little prayer never hurts though. 4 days later I met the man of my dreams and am now 29yrs and holding. (for 15 yrs now ;})

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on finding "the one"! How super cool!

    We are your newest followers! Hope you will come visit us at www.justmarriedwithcoupons.com

    ReplyDelete