Monday, August 16, 2010

"It's Just Another Manic Monday"

Hi. Friday the 13th has always been an okay day for my family. Usually happy things happen. My grandmother was born on Friday the 13th. She was married on Friday the 13th, she gave birth to my Uncle on Friday the 13th, things like that. It is usually the Saturday or Monday after that causes trouble in our family. Today started out like an average Monday. Get up, get the girls ready for school. Get in the car, get maybe 500 feet from the first school and BAM! Someone rear-ends the Ford Escalade behind me, shoving it into me. And, we were both at a dead stop. No one hurt but the stress just dumps my day down the toilet. It is lifting though to get smiling faces and no reported aches and pains when I pick the first of the two up.
Happy Hoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment