Saturday, July 10, 2010

where has my time gone this week

Well, I think I did pretty good keeping up with posts this week.  I had 2 out of 3 children still a little under the weather from an upper respiratory infection, I worked 5 days wrapping papers and one day at my part time job.  Had errands galore and phone calls too.  I think it is pretty good when I get at least 50% of those done.  Then I had to take my glasses back to JCPenney optical today.  I thought I kept rubbing my nose and getting newspaper ink on it.  Come to find out, my glasses(that I haven't had 90 days yet) the coating on the frames was worn off the bridge pc. and every time it moved on my nose the bare metal left tarnish on me.  Lovely.  Well, thanks to all the new followers.  I followed back those who left me a comment.  If you want me to follow you, please follow me and leave me a comment.  Hope to get that 50th follower next week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm your 50th Follower! :0)

    Hi, I'm stopping by from Java's 'Follow Friday 40 & Over'. I wanted to say hello and share some comment lo♥e.

    I'm sorry you had trouble with your glasses. I hope they made everything right for you. I love JC Penney. I do a lot of online shopping there. In fact, it is about time for me to start my...shhhhhh....Christmas shopping. :0) I like to start early.

    I really do like your blog because I am all about saving money! Like I said before, I just became your newest Follower (#50!) and I would be really honored if you would take a few minutes to check out my blog and follow me, too, if you like what you see.

    In the meantime, I hope you have a really wonderful Sunday!

    Blessings,

    Teresa <><

    ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥

    ReplyDelete