Monday, June 28, 2010

Saving on the Household Budget

I have come across more and more websites/ blogs with great ideas. Now I just wish I could remember all those ideas AND put them to good use. Why I always think I will have more time in the summer when everyone is out of school is beyond me. However, I have learned that if I can save the links to this blog I can always remember to look at them if I am looking for a specific idea. Check out some of the following in my sidebar if you are looking for household savings tips as well as references I have made in my multitude of posts.
DIY Life
Saving 4 My Family

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I am now following you too! I also am always looking for more ways to save! THat is why I started my blog. We can save together. I look forward to reading more from your blog! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete