Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Free Summer fun for kids.

If you have been thinking twice about doing the summer reading program at your local library stop thinking and do it!  Here in Maricopa County, Arizona the prizes are great for all ages and the kids love to read books.  Not only do they get a free book upon completion but, the prizes along the way to the final aren't too shabby.  All of my children received free tickets to the Phoenix Mercury - I usually gift these away.  Requires an adult ticket purchase ($10) and it isn't something that could keep the attention of a 6.5, 3.5, 2yrs olds.
My oldest received a coupon for a Free Kid's Menu Item at Chipotel Mexican Grill.
The oldest two received Free Admission to  SEA LIFE Arizona w/ the purchase of one full price admission - because my youngest is 2 he gets in free - so we pay for my husband and I and all the kids get in free.  This park is connected to the World Wildlife Zoo for which I have BOGO coupons for so maybe we can make a big day of it.
My oldest also received 1 FREE ADMISSION to Summer Open Bouce Pass at Bounce U.

Barnes & Nobles is giving children a free book - go to their website for details.
HEB a grocery store chain (mainly in TX) is giving away free t-shirts.  I don't know about you but, my kids can use all the play clothes they get.

Call your local library or book store or search on-line!

No comments:

Post a Comment