Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saving Money Plan's "NEW" Coupon Database

Hey all! This is a post that came across my feed list. Let me tell you, I am soooo excited TOO! It's Free and works. Let me know what you think. Especially those of you Coupon Sensers!



Welcome to the *New* Coupon Database at Saving Money Plan!
posted by Claire at Saving Money Plan - 3 hours ago
I’m so excited to have a searchable coupon database up and working here at Saving Money Plan! I hope it will prove a great resource to help my readers find specific coupons and browse for all coupons easie...

Thank you so much for helping out your readers Saving Money Plan!

1 comment:

  1. Good Afternoon! Nice to meet you! Popping in to be your newest Follower! Hooray! Swing by my blog and follow me too - when you get a chance.

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete