Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scrubbing Bubbles Update

Hi all just an update on the BzzAgent Scrubbing Bubbles Campaign.  If I have accidentally left you out of the loop you can go here to get caught up.  So far the test is going well.  Again, I love that the smell isn't overpowering.  My husband says his only comment is to be careful if you step into the shower/ tub after using the machine if it is still wet.  You are suppose to use it after the last shower of the day.  I thought I had but, Hubby did some yard work and needed a clean up.  He said, "Boy it was slippery!"  (whoops :{)

Happy Sunday!


redethel@aol.com
Cent$ To Me

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -K
    I am following you too. It was my first FF and didn't have enough time to hop much. Let me know if there are any topics you want more info on. You are soooo funny! Love the Chinese calendar ref. and am a cat lover too! Happy Sunday!
    RedEthel

    ReplyDelete