Friday, April 23, 2010

Just one of those months.

Wow! Where has the month gone?
Now in one week I have to get my house super cleaned up for in-laws; take the oldest to the dentist; wrap 21,000 papers; work my Wednesday night shift, and do everything else it takes to take care of a family of 5. No wonder I can't seem to find time to blog every day. And yes, that number of 21,000 is correct. The following week it goes up to 24,000.
I will be trying to update my Gardening posts this week. I have been taking pictures about once a week since planting.
Hello to all of you Friday Followers! TGIF!!! Have A Happy!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your most recent follower from FF! Hope you get the chance to stop by A Penny Saved and check us out as well! Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy wrapping!!! You are one busy lady!
    Come visit my site to enter my giveaway and check out a post on a site I found. It can save you tons of money and is absolutely free!
    www.happyfamilyhappykids.blogspot.com
    I am stopping in from FF, following you!

    ReplyDelete