Sunday, April 11, 2010

Great Price on the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Starter Kit!

Wow! Most of you know that I am a BzzAgent and am currently participating in the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner Campaign.
Well, do Target and I have a deal for you. This week, Target has the Scrubbing Bubbles automatic shower cleaner starter kit on sale for $12.99(prices may vary) and you get a FREE $5 TARGET Giftcard when you purchase one. Through the BzzAgent Campaign I have about (10) $3/1 SB Kit to give away. I plan on giving away some this week. But, if you reaallly want one to use on this sale and live in the East Valley/ Gilbert, AZ area let me know and I will try to get you one!
Target also has selected other Scrubbing Bubbles products 10% off and I know there are some good coupons out there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment