Thursday, April 8, 2010

BzzAgent - Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner update

Well, it has been a couple-three days now and the machine is operating well. I moved the soap bars up to ensure they did not get sprayed. The campaign machine came with the batteries included I thought that was great. I was bummed though when I looked at the store and the boxes say, "Batteries Not Included." We need some forward thinking companies. So far, no slick or sticky residue. I did pose the thought on my report about the bathing part. ?Does the residue rinse into the bath water? Do you need to scrub the tub before running a bath so the little ones aren't marinating in it? How dangerus to household pets is the stuff - I have cats that like to play hide and seek in the tub. All in All - so far so good. Now I just have to remember to put those coupons in my purse to share with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment